Monday, October 26, 2009

Paige Davis & Patrick Page Star in I Do! I Do!

I Do! I Do!
Photo courtesy of The Old Globe.

Real-life married couple Paige Davis (television’s “Trading Spaces” and Broadway’s Chicago) and Patrick Page (The Globe’s Cyrano De Bergerac and Broadway’s The Lion King) will star in a special engagement of I Do! I Do!, the classic Tom Jones and Harvey Schmidt musical based on The Fourposter by Jan de Hartog, in The Old Globe’s new Sheryl and Harvey White Theatre.

The well-loved classic, by the creators of The Fantasticks, spans five decades in the life of a married couple – from the nervousness of their wedding day to the wisdom of old age. I Do! I Do! will run Dec. 11 - 20, 2009, opening on Saturday December 12.

The creative team of I Do! I Do! will be announced at a later date.

Tickets are available at www.theoldglobe.org/, by phone at (619) 23-GLOBE or by visiting the Box Office.

0 comments

<< Home

0 comments

<< Home

<< Home