Monday, August 20, 2012

Ryan O’Connor to Appear in THE FULL MONTY



News from our pal Ryan O'Connor: "I am thrilled to be playing the role of Dave in a truly special production of David Yazbek & Terrence McNally’s The Full Monty at Third Street Theatre in West Hollywood, directed by Richard Israel with musical direction by Johanna Kent and choreography by John Todd. I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this truly unique and thrilling production that is sure to be a hot ticket in town. I really hope you’ll join us!! The Full Monty opens September 7th and runs through the end of October. I hope to see you there!! Oh, and...yeah, I'm naked." 

Tickets are available at http://www.showclix.com/events/9966

For more Musicals in LA news:
Become a Fan on Facebook
Follow Musicals in LA on Twitter
Click Here to return to home page

Labels:

0 comments

<< Home

0 comments

<< Home

<< Home